Last update: 5 March 2017
Respecting your privacy is a fundamental part of our development policy. At IBV we develop our services taking into account the most demanding privacy principles.
IBV has developed the APP Ergo/IBV Tool to facilitate the collection of information in the field and the subsequent integration of such data with the Ergo/IBV desktop application. The collection of data is limited to that which is strictly necessary for the evaluation of occupational risks.
“APP”, “our” or “we” refer to the Ergo/IBV Tool app offered by IBV (Asociación Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia).
We do not collect personal data; data of a personal nature is not stored and, therefore, no files are created or processed, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The information that you collect
- The name of the company in which the job position under analysis is located.
- Description of the task whose risks need to be analyzed.
- Images, audio, video, sketches and notes that the user collects in a conscious and voluntary way and which, under no circumstances, are uploaded to any server or shared by the application in any way.
- Forms with a description of the characteristics of the analyzed tasks. This information is never uploaded to a server or shared by the application in any way.
In no case, do we store any data of a personal nature or data that allows you to be identified together with this information as we do not link such data to your personal data.
Automatically Collected Information
The application Ergo/IBV Tool does not collect any information automatically, transparent to the user.
- User information provided by others. We do not use any information about you obtained from third parties.
- Third-party Services. We do not use the services of third parties that collect any information about the user.
What we use the information for
We use all the information we collect purely to ensure the proper functioning of the application.
The information collected by the IBV Ergo/Application Tool is used purely to ensure the proper functioning of the APP. The collected information is only stored on the mobile device and it is not shared with third parties. The collected information can only be used in conjunction with you, as you are responsible for its storage and management.
Legislation and protection
We may collect, use, preserve and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to do so in order to: (a) respond in accordance with laws or regulations, legal processes or governmental requests; (b) enforce our Terms and Conditions or any other applicable terms and policies, including the investigation of any potential violation thereof; (c) detect, investigate, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activities, or any technical or security problems; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our users.
Updates to our policy
Or by post to the following address:
Asociación Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia
Universitat Politècnica de València
Edificio 9C. Camino de Vera, s/n.
46022 (Valencia) Spain